Saturday 30 November 2013

I've been a little ill

I've been quite ill but due to a mate passing through he inspired me to move my arse.
I've started doing 21 prostrations & am wary of any lung chi.
I took a walk into the wood at the break of day.
Only the sounds of birdsong as a homeward burgling boy walked by loaded with swag in the forest of Dick Turpin who came from Leytonstone before he road to York.
As I waited for a loaf of bread to bake & looked at where the fire had been & how the landscape has changed.
I using the mind to make my body function as I wait for Xmas day.
Rupert had a lollipop but didn't seem to care
It was made from treacle toffee & his name is Rupert Bear.
Lord Snooty is in his castle entertaining Prime time Minister Cameron.  
A TV crew was filming it introduce by Andrew Marr
Who quickly took a look around & went straight to the bar.
All was quiet in Nutwood as the Wooden Soldier shouldered arms.
The Wizard ate some bread & cheese straight from local farms.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment